- How much should I pay for a Subaru Legacy?
- How long will a 2009 Subaru Legacy last?
- How is the resale value of Subaru Legacy?
- What are the most common problems on Subaru Legacy?
- What year is the most reliable Subaru Legacy?
- How many miles will a Subaru Legacy last?
- Is it worth buying a Subaru Legacy?
- How much is a used Subaru Legacy Worth?
- Is a Subaru Legacy a good car?
How much should I pay for a Subaru Legacy?
Based on Edmunds analysis of recent prices paid in your area, the Edmunds Suggested Price for the 2021 Subaru Legacy Base base trim is $21,959. The Edmunds Suggested Price for a 2021 Subaru Legacy is based on recent transactions in your area.
How long will a 2009 Subaru Legacy last?
The average Subaru Legacy has a lifespan of 200,000 to 300,000 miles before breaking down or needing expensive repairs. This equates to 15 to 20 years of service when driving 15,000 miles per year, provided you maintain it regularly and drive conservatively.2 thg 5, 2021
How is the resale value of Subaru Legacy?
A Subaru Legacy will depreciate 24% after 5 years and have a 5 year resale value of $25,340.
What are the most common problems on Subaru Legacy?
14 Common Subaru Legacy Problems
- Denso Fuel Pump Failure. …
- CAN System Parasitic Drain on the Battery. …
- Unintended Acceleration. …
- Cracked Windshields. …
- Subaru STARLINK Problems. …
- Lineartronic CVT Reliability. …
- Rodents Chew Subaru’s Soy Wires. …
- Legacy and Outback Headlights Burn Out.
What year is the most reliable Subaru Legacy?
The 2015 Subaru Legacy is widely considered to be the best model and year as it became the first release of the sixth generation of this long-standing vehicle. It has received high rankings in both safety and reliability and ranks as one of the best sedans in its class.
How many miles will a Subaru Legacy last?
In addition, it’s one of the few sedans that comes with standard AWD, making it reliable on tougher roads. According to a study by iSeeCars featured on Engine Patrol, the Subaru Legacy is the second most likely vehicle that can go past 200,000 miles and has a range up to 300,000 miles.
Is it worth buying a Subaru Legacy?
The 2023 Subaru Legacy is spacious, comfortable and reasonably priced, and it’s as well-built as it is well-equipped. However, a dense infotainment system and an underwhelming base engine tarnish this midsize car’s appeal.
How much is a used Subaru Legacy Worth?
2019 Subaru Legacy Value – $16,627-$27,078 | Edmunds.
Is a Subaru Legacy a good car?
According to Consumer Reports (by subscription), the 2022 Subaru Legacy sedan is the best new midsize sedan you can buy now for reliability. CR says the Legacy delivers an excellent combination of passenger space, fuel economy, and it’s affordable.