- What does mon Tresor meaning in English?
- What does it mean when someone says mon coeur?
- What is mon amor?
- What is mon Lapin?
- Part of a video titled Trésor – Lancôme – How To Pronounce – French Native Speaker
- Can you call a man Cherie?
- What do French call their lover?
- What do French girls call each other?
- What’s the rarest girl name?
- What French name means love?
What does mon Tresor meaning in English?
Translation of “, mon trésor” in English. mon trésor. my treasure honey.
What does it mean when someone says mon coeur?
What is mon amor?
?My love? ? mon amour.
What is mon Lapin?
Translation of “mon lapin” in English. Noun. my rabbit my bunny. sweetheart. pumpkin.
Part of a video titled Trésor – Lancôme – How To Pronounce – French Native Speaker
Can you call a man Cherie?
Mon chéri means ?my dear? or ?sweetheart? in French. It’s an adorable term of endearment for a male person someone is fond of, romantically or platonically.
What do French call their lover?
Mon amoureux (M), mon amoureuse (F): My lover; some people will say this to children, as it does not necessarily mean someone you bed, but it’s honestly a little creepy.
What do French girls call each other?
Good Google question). Ma chérie and mon chéri both refer to ?my darling,? the endearing term I am sharing with you here. The difference is that one is feminine (ma chérie, which is said to a female) and the other is masculine (mon chéri, which is said to a male).
What’s the rarest girl name?
With very few people naming their babies Alora, it is the rarest girl name in the United States. What is this? According to BabyNames.com, Alora is African in origin and means ?My Dream.? More specifically, Alora is from the Bantu language of Botswana.
What French name means love?
9. Amour. Amour means love. Rarely used since the early 20th century, Amour is a French gender-neutral name that was used far more frequently for boys than it was for girls.